Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ritter Sport, Neuschwanstein, Stuttgart and Schwarzwald: The TL;DR Version

Thursday, we went to the RitterSport shop to buy chocolate.  Sara bought roughly 17 pounds of chocolate to take back for various friends and coworkers.  I only bought a few squares of it, though Elora would have had me taking home half the shop.


Friday we went to Neuschwanstein, and got to see Hohenschwangau into the bargain. The down side was that it was wet and nasty all day, but we bought ponchos and made the best of it. We didn't get home until 11:00 that night; what a day!


Saturday, we went in to Stuttgart to have lunch with my friend Sarah.  It was a bit odd, hanging out with a Sara and a Sarah.  I didn't get a picture with all 3 of us, but Sara and I did get this one on the train.


Sunday we went for a walk and a picnic in the Schwarzwald.  It was overcast again, but thankfully, it didn't rain on us this time.  The forest was gorgeous, and we had a wonderful time.


PS:  Has anyone else noticed the new photo uploader?  You can select multiple photos at once now.  It's so much better, I love it!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had so much fun!! Love the look on Elora's face in Rittersport~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PPS: has anyone noticed how awesomely hot Adrienne's looking lately? I'm just sayin'....

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're having an awesome time! Love those forest walk pictures, and of course all the ones of Miss E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh fun! I love the pic of the tree stump!

    ReplyDelete