Monday, July 11, 2011

Elora Meets Microphone

I got a ton of amazing pictures while we were in Alabama for Mommom's  big Fourth of July party, but my lap top died.  The good news is that the hard drives are ok, so I can get all of my stuff off of them.  Here's a little something to entertain while I'm trying to get myself organized.
Elora already liked to pretend that she had a microphone, using a maraca or her finger, thanks to Sid the Science Kid.  Then she got her hands on a real one.


Now she loves microphones.  We're going to have to get her one.

5 comments:

  1. lol. i think she's missing a few letters, but how freaking cute is that!!! haha. that's so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh help me in am so glad I was alone when I saw this cause I laughed outloud! She is a performer for sure. She knows exactly what to do with her hands and everything! You're gonna have fun with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Erin, she's 2!! And she may not be able to sing the whole song, but she does know all of her letters, upper and lower case, and she knows the letter sounds. I'm not worried about the sounds. :)

    Corinnea, I laughed while it was happening, and I laugh every time I watch the video. I can't help it. I'm in love with my daughter, and so proud of her that I can hardly stand it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very smart little girl! I'm so amazed that she had no problem getting up there with a microphone and doing her thing without a hint of shyness. Brilliant with social skills!!! :-)

    I loved this video and think she'll make a great tv personality. hehe!

    ReplyDelete