Thursday, October 11, 2007

We got the BMW!!!

And it is niiiiice. :) The loan application went through just fine, and we made it final last night. yay! I'm super excited about it, but no where near as excited as Bran. For me, the best part is that it has heated seats. How cool is that?!

Oh! and I now have an Armed Forces Certificate of License for driving in Germany. This means that I am legally allowed to drive that new BMW. Look out Germany...

In other news, I made a couple of friends yesterday: Sarah and Peguy (pronounced "Peggy"). Peguy's been here for about 2 weeks, and Sarah's only been here for about four days, and both are currently staying at the Marriot. I didn't get the chance to learn much about them (aside from the fact that we have very similar tastes in purses) since we only got to chat for a few minutes, but I have high hopes. We're supposed to meet at he hotel bar tonight for dinner and drinks, and I'm really looking forward to it. I've been hurting for some female company, so this is awesome.

Beyond that, there is nothing much to report. I've been doing a lot of sudoku and crossword puzzles (we get a daily newspaper outside our room every morning) when not occupied with the business of trying to get settled here...

No comments:

Post a Comment