Wednesday, November 14, 2007

hot diggity-dog, it's cold

It's snowing again. :) It's been snowing off and on for days now, but todays it's more than just a few flurries. I've been watching it pile up outside, and it's pretty cool. (no pun intended.) It's still novel, but I have to say that I'm not liking the slush on the sidewalks.

It seems like I'm living here at the USO. Bran is gone again, this time up north doing some SEALs support something or other. So, once again, I'm at the house by myself for the week. On the bright side, though, I did discover that there is an awesome "multi-crafts center" on Patch with an equally awesome selection of crafting supplies, for everything from quilting to cross stitch to scrap booking, and everything in between. Yay! And, they're hiring. I just have to print out the application, and drop it off at the MWR hq on Kelly (another of the many bases around here). This would definitely be more fun than working at the bank...

No comments:

Post a Comment