Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm a lazy bum...

...for not posting, like a good little blogger. :)

My Fire Mountain order FINALLY came in last night, so I have lots of new necklaces and such to bring with me. I think I'll ask my lovely co-workers model them for me, so I can post pictures of them later. "And here is Mrs. Kelly Sarles, sporting an elegant shades-of-gray pearl necklace from Designs by Adie International. Beautiful, Kelly!" hehe.

Ok, back to the real world. I am supposed to be leaving for the States tomorrow, and I am super excited. BUT I still have so much that I need to do before I go, because I spent all night making jewelry instead of taking care of those things that I need to do. So, since I am going space-a and have no set schedule, I might push it back to Sunday. After all, I might as well take advantage of the fact that my itinerary is flexible, right? I hate to wait a day, but I think I will be less likely to lose my mind if I do.

Stay tuned for lots of cool pictures to follow!

1 comment:

  1. Good blogger! :) Don't push your schedule back too much... you have to get your butt back over here and play craft shop with us! :)

    ReplyDelete