Monday, October 27, 2008

Home Safe


Corinnea's post reminded me...my brother in law, James, just got back to the States after 6 months in Iraq. My sister is with him in North Carolina, and she is beside herself to have him home again. Hopefully, he will finish the debriefing process soon, so that he can go back to Florida to visit his mother, and the rest of our family there. It is so good to know that he's safe!! I've worried about him being there like crazy, I can't imagine if it was my husband or my child. Hooray for safe homecomings!!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray!

    So that's the same wedding dress my sister-in-law wore, and the same dress in that picture we have up to advertise Leslie's photography. It's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad he's home safe! If you survive the debriefing you can survive anything!

    ReplyDelete