Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!


It was so amazing to be back home for new year's. Brandon's mom always puts on the most amazing new year's eve party, and this year was no exception. It was awesome, because EVERYONE was here... Friends and family came in literally from all over the world to be here, and it's the first time in years that Bran's whole high school "gang" was all in the same place at the same time. My best friend was here from California too, and there were several representatives from "my" side of the family. It was just amazing to have everyone all in one place, celebrating together. Seriously, if I keep going, I'm going to start crying. It was just what I needed. I love Germany, but I've been homesick for all of these people and it felt so good to be here again. I will have this memory to treasure until the next time that we can all be home together again.

Ok...*sniffle*...I'm good now. Done being mushy.

Anyway, a good time was had by all, which I think is pretty obvious if you look at any of the pictures from last night. I took a ton of pictures! I can't believe no one yelled at me for constantly blinding them with my flash. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. I miss my family too!!!!!

    Glad you could be together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Glad you could spend it with family and friends!

    ReplyDelete