Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Gun Show



My dad requested some pictures of the guns that Brandon works with (he's an armorer, you know) so we went down there the day after Christmas to take some pictures of each other holding the various weapons. It was kind of fun, and definitely very impressive. Brandon could identify every weapon in the armory, and tell me what kind of ammo each takes, what kind of modifications had been made (or could be made), the history associated with each type... And that is just scratching the surface of what he knows. I'm so proud of him. ^_^ Anyway, Daddy should be pleased, cause we got lots of pictures. If you're interested in seeing them, you can check them out here. Bran helped me go through and label them all, so you can see what each one is. Now, I'll just need to have them printed when we get home.

Which will happen TOMORROW, by the way!! Our flight leaves around midday German time, and after a layover in Atlanta, we'll arrive in Orlando around 11pm Florida time. It's going to be a loooong day, but so worth it. I can't wait to get home!! Bran's parents are picking us up, but Daddy has said that he wants to meet us there too. Yay! I'm so excited, I can't wait to see everyone. Printing the pictures will have to wait until the next day, though...

4 comments:

  1. Nice fire power!!

    Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pics of you with the guns made me crack up laughing! how long are you going to be in town?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We head back to Germany on the 11th of January. What's your e-mail address, Rachel? I don't have it. Mine is callmecirce@gmail.com ...We should get together while Sara is here, too!!

    ReplyDelete