Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Catching Up

This is what has been happening in my world for the last 3 weeks:

Elora can roll over. (See my new header pic.)

My in laws came to visit, and we spent lots of time together as a family:


We went downtown, and among other things, ate at Oschen Wili's (Thank you Corinnea, for the recommendation!):


We went to Strasbourg:

We went to Lichtenstein Castle:



And, we went to Zurich:




I took hundreds of pictures! I've spent the past 2 days weeding out the bad ones, tweaking the good ones, and posting the best --there are still a ton-- to my photobucket. Oh, and doing 2 weeks worth of laundry.

5 comments:

  1. glad you had a great time. That girl it getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow girl you look happy and you've got a ROCKIN' body! After I "retire" to be a housewife, I'm going to hit up the gym and do a lot of gardening to lose 20 more pounds before i have a baby. Very jealous and happy for you. You look amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had fun. Elora is getting big, you need to bring her by the store. I want to see her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun fun! I love that black and white top in the first pic. Just a side note. :)

    ReplyDelete