Monday, September 28, 2009

Coat Pegs and Sweet Potatoes

We went to the commissary yesterday, and got some baby foods for Elora to try (she's 6 months old now, you know, but where did the time go?). We started with sweet potatoes. She had half the jar at lunch time, and I mixed the other half with her oatmeal at dinner time.


She loved them! I know I need to wait a few days between new foods, but I'm anxious to see what she thinks of the other things we got for her. She 'll just have to keep enjoying the sweet potatoes until we're sure that the sweet potatoes like her. :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I wish I could get still get away with eating like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is hilarious! The pegs are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've tried bananas now, too, but she didn't like them. Peas tomorrow, I think.

    ReplyDelete