Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I Ran Out of (Blogging) Steam

Can't you tell?  Five posts in rapid succession, and then....nothing.  For nearly a month.  Oops.  We haven't been idle for the past month.  If anything, the opposite is true.  The girls and I met Rebekah and (big) James, and Lydia and  (little) James, at the zoo.

watching the giraffes--apparently one of them is pregnant!
African Elephant, giraffe, red panda.
photo op at the rhino statue!


look at the baby!!


We had a mini-party with Rebekah, Josh, James, and Rebekah's mom, Sharon, on Elora's birthday.



And then we went to to James's birthday party the very next day.  Rebekah and I decorated the cake in the evening after the girls' get-together, using this tutorial.  I wouldn't say that we nailed it, exactly, but I think we did a pretty good job.


Not too bad, huh?  I'll definitely be using that technique again.


The party was a success.  :)  We stayed until Kaylie got cranky, and then took her home before she could go into a full tantrum over something silly.









No comments:

Post a Comment