Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Rest of May!

Aaaaaaand, I'm behind again.  Consider this my official catch-up post.


We went to Applebee's for Mother's Day.  Their food isn't anything to get excited about, but their Blue Ribbon Brownie?  It's the whole reason we go there. So good.



I took the girls out for a stroll and a picnic lunch one day later that week.  That's right, we were rocking Lunchables that afternoon.  They make for a fun picnic food.
The following weekend, we went to Sydney's birthday party.  No petting zoo this year, but they did have another bouncy house.  (Seriously, you just can't go wrong with a bouncy house.)  This year's theme?  Hello Kitty.




And, that's it for May.  

Hang on.  We're into JUNE?  Oh man...



1 comment:

  1. I love that you blog, I feel so caught up with your life :). It's better than facebook because it's pictures with a story.

    Isn't it great that the weather is nice and we can do things like picnics? love it.

    ReplyDelete