Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Nursery


We finally have the nursery just about finished! Well, really, it's done, but I know myself well enough to realize that I'm going to continue to fuss with things for the next week*. I've already rearranged the armoire half a dozen times, and I'm sure I'll be doing it again. But, for all intents and purposes, it's finished. And we have the bassinet set up in my room, so that's ready to go too.

*Mini-Update: We had our last check up this afternoon. Elora is still breech, so we are still on for the cesarean on the 23rd, but we both checked out as perfectly healthy! Yay!

Also, I've done some more playing with Photo Shop Elements. (Can't you tell?) I'm still doing only what I've been able to figure out for myself, so it's nothing spectacular. I need to find out where people are getting those awesome backgrounds and embellishments and such...

5 comments:

  1. The nursery looks beautiful!!!!!!!

    Ok, and hello..... we have a whole digital scrapbooking section in the store! :) I'll email you with some links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You must be getting so excited! And so anxious to finally be done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, there's a blog I sometimes read that has really good PS tutorials. Find "My Minutia" in my blog list and go to her "PS. I love you" section on the left hand side. I don't actually use PS so I don't know, but people seem to like her explanations. That might help!

    ReplyDelete