Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring Portraits

When Elora was born, we shelled out the cash to have professional maternity and newborn photos done.  They're amazing, and I would have loved to do the same again with Kaylie, but it just wasn't in the budget this time.  So while mom was here, we took apart the den and rearranged it into an improvised photo studio.  My pictures are no where near as good as Leslie's, but they'll do.  These are my favorites:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I need to just go ahead and sign up for some online photography courses.  I really enjoy doing it, and I would love to have a better idea of what I'm doing. 

6 comments:

  1. Nicely done! The girls are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful baby girls :) I love your pictures & I think you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you would make a wonderful photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww, you did so good. They are precious and the girls will appreciate them one day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pictures. You are a talented photographe. My favorite is the 5th one from the bottom. That one is so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete