Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer Fun

On Memorial Day, we went to the pool with my friends Rebekah and Josh, and then we came back to my house to make burgers.


We had Rebekah take a picture of all four of us, but Elora didn't exactly cooperate.  (She was mad that we weren't getting back in the pool.)


This past Saturday, we went to a cook out with some of Bran's co-workers, and their families.  Brandon forgot to tell us there would be a pool, so poor Elora was wearing a borrowed floaty vest and a borrowed pair of boy's swim shorts to play in the water.  She had fun, and it didn't matter that we didn't have suits because she only wanted to play on the steps.


This time, Elora let us get a nice family picture, though she still didn't smile.


 Kaylie is getting so big, so ridiculously fast.  The days are just melting away, faster than I can keep up with them.  Anyway, she's already big enough to use the exersaucer, though her feet just barely touch the bottom.  So crazy!!


If you haven't already, don't forget to enter the give-away in my last post!  I've extended the deadline until Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. your family is adorable!



    Im having a giveaway on my blog for a cute monogram french damask necklace...

    http://cassylately.blogspot.com/2011/06/monday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun seeing your family having fun and those girls growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! I love family time! I'm with you on time flying. Micah is crawling and pulling himself up on things- he's still a baby!!! How is time going so fast!

    ReplyDelete