Sunday, April 11, 2010

Playtime


We got some more lovely weather, and I finally thought to take Elora outside to play this past week.


She didn't do much exploring; she stayed on the blanket, or right next to it.  But she did a lot of looking around, and there were plenty of interesting things to examine right there by the blanket. 


She shared her finds with Momma.

 
And of course, everything had to go into the mouth.


I let her play with whatever she found interesting, but as soon as it went to the mouth, I took it away.  (Ok, for this one, I took the picture and then I took it away.)  We weren't out there all that long, less than an hour, but it was fun all the same.  I've been waiting for another nice day ever since.

In other news, my grandmother  is still recovering.  They've taken her off the ventilator, and I think they'll be taking the stomach pump sometime this weekend, as well as moving her out of ICU and into a regular room.   When that happens, she'll actually be able to take nourishment orally again, which will be wonderful.  Thank you all for your continued prayers and support!


4 comments:

  1. How fun! I love the pic of the gnome! And of course the adorable baby you've got there! Glad your g-ma is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable!

    Good news about your gramma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo cute!!!
    happy that grammy is doing well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute pictures! glad your grandma is doing ok.

    ReplyDelete