Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Oh Boy...Another Girl!


It's a girl!!  We finally got our ultrasound done today, and the newest Gager is a little girl.  :)


My belly seems huge already, and I'm only at about 22 weeks.  The pregnancy is progressing well, though there are a few minor red flags that my doctor is monitoring.  Hopefully that is all there will ever be to it.  The doc has assured me that I don't need to worry, so I'm not worrying.  Much.  (Seriously, show me an expectant mother who doesn't worry about her baby at least a little bit, and I'll show you pigs born with wings.)


Here are some more pictures from when we went outside this afternoon to get the belly pics.  Brandon snapped about a million of them, as always (thanks, love!) and these are my favorites.  

 
 

It's crazy how much that tree has changed, just in the few days since my last post.  There's almost no green left on it at all now, and as you can see, most of the leaves are now on the ground.  Perhaps we ought to get a rake, the next time we're at Lowe's.

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh so sweet! Lovely photos! Tell your guy nice job!

    So happy for you both!

    I live at Lowe's.... you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your daughter is a real cutie too! My son and daughter are 2 1/2 years apart. My son turned 36 today! Cherish those baby years, they go by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos! Your belly is so round!
    And congratulations:) Two girls are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Love the pics your gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations for having another baby girl. =) By the way, I love your photos, it shows every scene as well as the emotions bringing out. =) Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete