Thursday, August 28, 2008

Low-Sodium Saltines, and Other Such Nonsense.


So I was sitting in bed last night, eating my saltless-saltines (I call them my not-queasy crackers) when the cat jumped up on the bed. Nothing new there, of course he has to be where ever I am and in the middle of whatever it is I am doing. But then he starts going nut-so over the crackers! They might as well have been slathered in catnip, because he wanted those crackers. So I gave him a bit of one, expecting him to sniff it and leave it like he does with everything else I give him, but he scarfed it down. It was terribly cute, even if his begging was also mildly annoying. (The pic is just a random shot that a I took months ago...)

Fortunately for me, I did not have a repeat performance of my first official bout of full blown morning sickness. I'm crediting the not-queasy crackers that I ate just before I turned out the lights last night, and that I forgot to eat two nights ago. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

1 comment:

  1. Still hoping you don't get it bad! Gotta love crackers.

    ReplyDelete