Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!  My family took me to dinner Saturday night, and to a movie Sunday afternoon.  We caught a matinee showing of the Avengers at the Cinema Cafe. (The tickets were cheap, but the food was pricey.)  The venue was pretty much perfect for taking two small children, especially since it wasn't exactly a tot-friendly movie.  Amazingly, Kaylie slept through at least half of it.


As we were coming out of the theater, we saw this car with the S.H.I.E.L.D. logo on the side, and we totally did the cheesy  photo thing.


Elora wasn't ready to go home, so we detoured by the park.  We let her play for a while, and snapped a few photos of me and the girls with Bran's phone before heading home.




I hope everyone else had a great Mother's Day too!



No comments:

Post a Comment