Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Green World Health

Remember last fall, when I was all about getting healthy?  I did really well for about four or five months, until after the first of the year.  Then I started being less awesome.  Now I'm trying to get it together again, and figure out how to re-claim the motivation and energy I had when I started down this path before.  I think part of it was that I was excited about it, and sharing it here, and on Facebook.  Keeping other people involved with it helped me to hold myself accountable, so I'm going to start posting about it again.  This time, though, rather than boring you with the details of my health journey, when all you really want to see are pictures of my children or my latest project, I've started another blog for my posting my progress and inspiration. 
I'm doing it mainly for me, but it's there for anyone who wants to have a look.  :)




3 comments:

  1. I have to say, this couldn't have come at a better time for me. Currently worried about the possibility of getting thrush symptoms(I had it with Olivia forever) and so just cut out all fruits, grains, and sugars...

    After 3 days of this, I'm going insane, but I know it's good for both Dominic and myself. Your posts are a good reminder that it's also good to eat healthier without the thrush scare too. Hopefully I can suck it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack, that sounds awful! Good luck with it! I'm glad I could be helpful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, I don't eat grains and rarely have fruit or sugar. The first week sucks. I feel ya.

    ReplyDelete